Health & Beauty Retailer
A health and beauty marketing company developing and selling personal care products and dietary supplements, the client markets its products in 54 regions around the world through a network of approximately 1.2 million independent distributors.
The client needed to ensure user adoption and usability of the SAP Marketing Cloud platform. The best approach was three-fold and included:
- Listening and mapping worldwide regional marketing priorities and concerns
- Executing a vision that aligned with best practices in marketing and change management
- Providing white-glove training to support marketing activities, including a play book guide for end-users
The next short-term steps include surveying end-users, senior managers and directors to understand future needs, and scaling corporate alignment and agreement to create an architecture blueprint for the next 2-3 years.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
ECENTA implemented and integrated SAP Marketing Cloud with six other technology systems the client was utilizing for various business processes. After the technical implementation, ECENTA Digital conducted pre- and post-training surveys to understand perceptions before and after roll-out, as well as global training and post-training support for multiple regions. A play book designed for end-users was also delivered to provide clear step-by-step instructions for utilizing Marketing Cloud and executing marketing activities.
- Executed new IP warm-up and go-live
- Delivered platform adoption and utilization
- Delivered all services on time and on budget
- Improved perception after training including:
- Increased level of confidence in platform
- Increased confidence for marketing vision
- Increased belief platform could elevate work