Current Customers and Projects, News, Events
SAPs Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) portfolio continues to grow – through functional enhancements and new products. This is reflected in the market by many project requests – which we are happy about. Especially SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP Hybris Commerce are big hits on the market at the moment. We as ECENTA have already responded and decided to open a new subsidiary in Romania. More information can be found in the News section.
Projects completed in the past weeks
Construction material manufacturer (USA)
- Leading manufacturer for roofing construction material
- Implementation of SAP CRM Service
- Integration with SAP ERP and multiple non-SAP systems
- Customer specific extensions for warranty processes, integration of service providers and craftsmen, quotation process, and high priority complaint processing
Tourism (Great Britain & Germany)
- Further rollout of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer for customer service
- Deployment to more than 3,000 additional mobile users in more than 10 countries
- Service Ticket Management with extensive complaint processing
- Integration of multiple non-SAP systems for customer master data and bookings
- Greece has joined the other 16 countries in Europe using the SAP Contact Center solution integrated with SAP CRM
- Realization of a Contact Center solution for Customer Service Front office and Service Management
- Routing of incoming phone calls
- Ongoing support after go-live done by ECENTA
Electrical Engineering (Germany)
- Leading manufacturer of electrical connection technology and electronics
- Rollout of SAP CRM Sales to Northern Europe as part of a global rollout
- Customer specific enhancements, e.g. for collection and evaluation of market potential
Medical Devices (USA)
- Realization of a Multichannel Contact Center for Telephone, Email, and Chat based on SAP Contact Center with SAP CRM integration
- Customer service now has a central solution for all communication channels
- Additional features for KPI assessment over all channels as well as advanced routing with voice menus (IVR – Interactive Voice Response) for data entry
- Further integration scenarios with existing applications for Work Force Management and Quality Management
Packaged Foods Company (USA)
- Global brand known for fresh fruit and packaged food products (e.g. fruit cups)
- Replacement of a 20-year-old legacy system for consumer complaint and quality management using SAP Hybris Service Cloud
- Custom functionality for mass printing letters, envelopes, address labels as well as coupons
- Integration with external web service for address validation and 3rd party lab for food analysis
And some other customers who sadly don’t want to be mentioned...
News from the industry & from ECENTA
SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud: ECENTA is at the very front againOne of our goals is to quickly gather project experience for new products and technologies in our field.
Not only to satisfy our own curiosity, but mainly to be able to tell our customers how the new products
fit in their specific case, and where advantages are for them, as well as to tell them what to watch out for when using a product early in its life cycle.
Therefore we are happy that we have the first pilot project in Europe (Germany to be more specific), after we had the world’s first project is the USA. SAPs Hybris portfolio is steadily growing. You can be sure that we will cover the entire product range – not just any time, but as soon as possible.
ECENTA goes IoTJust like the Revenue Cloud, the topic of Internet of Things (IoT) is one where we are evaluationg the new technology and how it can be integrated into existing SAP processes and products. With SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo Internet of Things, SAP offers an ideal platform to connect the world of machines to their business processes in SAP systems.
We are currently working on several project studies in this area. These have left us astounded over the possibilities this new technology can offer our customers. We see great potential here, especially in the areas of after sales and service in the B2B scenario in conjunction with our B2B service portal. Let us convince you of these finding at the DSAG Jahreskongress or contact us directly if you can’t wait until then.
Another ECENTA subsidiary in Eastern Europe: Romania
ECENTA continues to grow: After our new office in Berlin comes a new subsidiary. This strengthens our team, especially for the newer SAP products. Following our great experiences with project partners from Romania, we have decided to found our own branch there: The ECENTA EASTERN EUROPE SRL. The first colleagues will be moving into the new office in the coming weeks.
SAP Hybris Live Tour 2017 25. July 2017, Stuttgart
Customer proximity and consistent customer experiences at every contact are the success factors of your business? Then this is the place for you. At this exclusive event at the Porsche-Museum in Stuttgart we, together with SAP, will be presenting customer references and demos related to the subject of customer centric processes.
DSAG-Jahreskongress 26.-28. September 2017, Bremen
This year’s theme is „Zwischen den Welten“ (“Between the Worlds”), which leaves a lot of room for interpretation. The worlds in this case are of course not Cloud and onPremise, but the ERP centered world amidst the networked digital world. We will, as always, be present with a big booth and bring along some examples to current topics: The B2B Service Portal, our C4C/CS connector and a vivid IoT scenario.
SAP Hybris Global Summit 17.-19. October 2017, Barcelona
Previously only in Munich, for the first time the Hybris Summit will be a global event. Topics and agenda are still open – in any case we will be there with our own booth.