Digital Marketing Coordinator
Why ECENTA Digital?
It’s an exciting time to join ECENTA Digital! As a consulting practice we partner with SAP and work with medium and large enterprise organizations to build strategic customer experience and marketing solutions.
The Expectation for Success
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Sr. Manager, Marketing Automation and Sr. Director of Customer Experience to build and execute marketing plans and initiatives for both clients and the practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- This is an entry level position.
- Must have experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop required) and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Exceptionally organized and proactive
- Action oriented with attention to detail; ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Content development skills specifically the ability to write, design, produce and create for various digital channels (Email, Banner Ads, Social Posts, etc)
- This is an entry level position, but experience in PPC, SEO, social media, and email marketing is a plus
- Implement marketing campaigns by creating and preparing collateral materials, presentations and reports
- Manage event logistics including supporting promotional materials
- Provide support for meetings, speaking engagements and trade shows
- Manage other marketing support tasks as assigned
- Handle outbound marketing calls (when applicable)