Current Customers and Projects, News, Events
In the last newsletter we mentioned that the products of Gigya, Coresystems and Callidus have arrived in the SAP world and that we have strengthened ourselves with employees from the respective companies. Our customers are now also benefiting from this, because Insight is the first of our customers to go live with four of the five SAP C/4HANA clouds. Insight now uses SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Subscription Billing, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud.
We at ECENTA are of course particularly proud of the fact that with Insight we have a customer who really shows that we as a system integrator can successfully implement the entire SAP C/4HANA portfolio.
Read more in the projects section below.
Projects completed in the past weeks
- Insight is a leading provider of hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services
- Live with Phase 1A of a multi-phase implementation of SAP Subscription Billing, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud
- One of the project objectives was to shorten the onboarding process from weeks or months to hours or days , to be scalable enough for expanding product offers and reseller network without intensive IT initiatives
- Insight is now using SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Subscription Billing, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Integration scenarios with SAP ERP and Microsoft Dynamics
- Phase 1B of the eCommerce Transformation platform is going live with New Zealand, Australia, Canada and USA.
- EMEA will follow in a couple of weeks.
- Addition of several new capabilities in the commerce front end besides support for 20+ new languages and websites.
- Global animal health company
- Implementation and global rollout of a global e-Commerce web shop based on SAP Commerce Cloud
- Go-Live in USA with more functionality
- Support for the returns management process
- GTS license regulations
- Listings and Exclusions
- Choice Promotions
- Country specific UI/UX changes
- Other complex technical improvements
Institute Straumann AG (Switzerland)
- Global leader in dental implantology
- Service Ticket Management with SAP Service Cloud
- Hybrid Scenario with SAP Service Cloud and SAP CRM
- Integration with SAP CRM realized in only a few hours
- Standard functionality without additional development
- Only 10 weeks project duration from kickoff to go-live
- Productive in Germany and BeNeLux with 25 users
- Next step: global rollout with more scenarios to approx. 800 users
Netafim (Israel & global rollout)
- Manufacturer of irrigation systems
- Implementation of a global web shop with local adaptations based on SAP Commerce Cloud
- Going live in Brazil
- UI revision and adaption for local requirements
- Multiple Branch Support for the US store
And some other customers who sadly don't want to be mentioned…
NEWS FROM THE INDUSTRY & FROM ECENTA
ECENTA Mobile Service in now an SAP Qualified Partner Package
SAP Field Service Management provides not only the FSM backend but also a standard mobile app for the field service engineer. We experienced that customers like the compete package, however, some of them need to brand the app with their colors and logo, require a more flexible UI with customer specific fields, UI elements, specific processes or dialog logic. Or they are looking for other backends to be integrated on top of the standard provided by SAP.
To offer a solution also for these customers we have developed the ECENTA Mobile Service. It’s an iOS app which integrates into the SAP FSM backend application while providing more flexibility for the frontend. ECNTA Mobile service uses the SAP Cloud Platform as the mapping layer between frontend and backend. A prototype implementation can be done in no more than 6 weeks.
Interested? Please contact us for further information!
The Hit in Q2: ECENTA SAP FSM Starter Package
We hadn't expected that: After the announcement of the ECENTA SAP FSM Starter Package we received numerous inquiries within a few weeks. SAP FSM is on the todo list of many customers. A prototype or pilot project in 2019 is feasible with the Starter Package. A defined standard scope with short project duration at a fixed price has proven to be the right approach for this new solution in the SAP portfolio.
If you are also interested in the ECENTA SAP FSM Starter Package, please do not hesitate to contact us
September 17th – 19th, 2019, Nuremberg
This year's DSAG Annual Congress is all about digital transformation and how best to approach it. Digitalization requires a rethink: in the approach to projects, in teamwork, in building competencies, in the use of technology. And perseverance.
We will be in Nuremberg again, because we expect many of our customers at the congress again this time. There we and some of our customers will report on our project experiences. So that you can profit from it!.