Current Customers and Projects, News, Events
The products from Gigya, Coresystems and Callidus have now arrived in the SAP world and are integrated into the SAP C/4HANA portfolio. Of course, we want to bring this know-how and above all the experience with the new solutions as quickly as possible into our organization and thus also to our customers. This time, we have taken a different path to achieve that: We have brought employees from the three companies acquired by SAP directly to ECENTA. Read more about this in the news below.
Projects completed in the past weeks
Manufacturer of Electric Connectors (Japan & Singapore)
- Implementation of SAP Service Cloud for the first two countries
- Service Ticket Management via e-mail channels
- Mail forward channel with automatic ticket registration via SAP Cloud Platform Integration for customers who sends e-mail directly to service agents personal address. By forwarding to SAP Service Cloud, the system will create a service ticket with the customer automatically assigned.
- Mass Customer Data Cleansing, validating all customer data accuracy via checking the entity information against various corporate database including government corporate registration names
- Mass Customer Data Import from a business card database via SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Currently more than 2,000 users, with much more to come
- Global rollout in preparation, starting with UK and USA
- Plan for next phase with integration into SAP Marketing Cloud and SAP Commerce Cloud
Luxury Goods Holding Company (Switzerland)
- Update of the existing 5 Contact Centers to the latest release of SAP Contact Center
- Inbound call routing
- Integration to SAP CRM on premise via the ICI Interface
- Global Customer Support
- Insight is a leading provider of hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services
- Live with Phase 1A of a multi-phase implementation of SAP Subscription Billing, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Insight is on a multi-year business transformation journey to improve customer experience and sell both subscription based products as well as other products on a modern SAP powered commerce platform
- Project objectives were to shorten the onboarding process to hours or days instead of weeks or months, and to be scalable enough that they could expand their product offers and reseller network without intensive IT initiatives
- The first release targeted pilot customers in UK. Subsequent releases will bring the solution all countries where Insight is operational
- Insight is now using SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Subscription Billing, SAP Commerce and SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Integration scenarios with SAP ERP and Microsoft Dynamics
- Next step is further rollout to other countries
- Global animal health company
- Implementation and global rollout of a global e-Commerce web shop based on SAP Commerce Cloud
- Go-Live in Brazil
- Implementation of local tax requirements
- Enhancements to meet local process requirements
- Manufacturer of underground utility construction equipment
- Since February live with SAP Service Cloud and SAP Contact Center to improve the customer experience and enable their Customer Service Organization to support the independent dealer network
- The solution ties in the telephony system (powered by SAP Contact Center) and Email into one agent desktop for the users
- Transitioning to a central shared ticketing system has enabled the service teams to have a consistent, visible method of tracking who called, from which dealership and the topic of support requested
- Integration to SAP ECC for Material Master, Equipment Master and Sales Orders
- Integration to SAP Contact Center for inbound calls with screen pop (live activity)
- Email Response Management (ERMS) in SAP Service Cloud for inbound email to ticket
- Service Ticket Management in SAP Service Cloud
- Short 15 weeks project with 2 weeks of post go-live support
- The customer is now using SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud
- Now that more than 20 countries in Europe are using the SAP Contact Center solution integrated with SAP CRM, Slovakia has also been added.
- Implementation of a contact center solution for Customer Service Front Office and Service Management
- Routing of incoming phone calls
- 2nd Level Support by ECENTA‘s CSP Center in Riga/Latvia
And some other customers who sadly don't want to be mentioned…
NEWS FROM THE INDUSTRY & FROM ECENTA
ECENTA is now SAP Recognized Expertise Partner
End of December 2018, ECENTA met all the criteria for achieving the SAP Recognized Expertise Partnership. We are now officially SAP Recognized Expertise Partner for Cloud for Customer. Special thanks go to our customers that have participated in the surveys!
New Colleagues for ECENTA
Just as SAP has strengthened its Customer Experience portfolio with its latest acquisitions, ECENTA has also taken action. We want to bring the know-how for the new solutions from Coresystems, CallidusCloud and Gigya as quickly as possible into our team, but also to you as our customer. That's why we've brought three new colleagues on board, the ones who already have the relevant experience. With Dr. Kevin Rad (formerly Coresystems), Prashant Garg (formerly CallidusCloud) and Robert Burgess (formerly Gigya) we could win true experts. All three are already working on training their teams and coaching them in their first projects.
At the same time, they are of course available as competent contact persons for our customers. Take the opportunity! Talk to us!
ECENTA SAP FSM Starter Package
We always aim to be able to quickly provide new solutions that are relevant to our customers. After the acquisition of Coresystems by SAP, their product was integrated into the SAP Customer Experience portfolio under the name SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM). Our colleagues have put together a starter package which allows us to offer our customers a rapid implementation with out-of-the-box functional scope at a fixed price.
If you are interested in SAP FSM, please do not hesitate to contact us
How do I connect the SAP Service Cloud with my CS?
Have you been working with Customer Service (CS) in SAP ERP for years? Would you like to benefit from the advantages of the SAP Service Cloud while continuing to use the proven processes and enhancements in SAP ERP CS? All this, of course, in an integrated scenario without media breaks? Impossible? No, there really is a solution!
With the SAP Qualified Partner Package ECENTA CS Connect, not only master data but also transactional data such as service and repair orders, status information, confirmations and consumptions can be exchanged. This gives you complete transparency over your service processes - in real time.
We would be happy to demonstrate the solution live and with all the details!
SAPphire NOW 2019 & SAP CX Live 2019
May 7th – 9h, 2019, Orlando
The US will have its own SAP CX Live event this year. It will be at the same time and location as the SAPphire NOW in Orlando. Exciting announcements are usually published at SAP’s biggest global customer event. So, we’re looking forward to interesting news there. Of course, ECENTA has again a booth and customer presentations in Orlando.
September 17th – 19th, 2019, Nuremberg
The motto of the next DSAG Annual Congress is not yet known - the date and place is. We will be in Nuremberg again, because we expect many of our customers to be there also.
SAP Customer Experience Live 2019
November 2019, Barcelona
The SAP Customer Experience Live in 2018 was a great success for SAP and ECENTA. The event will be in Barcelona again. SAP decided to not go to Berlin, but instead to stay in Spain. It is of course too early to talk about the big headlines and the agenda. However, it is certain that ECENTA will participate again.