SAP Consultant - SAP Hybris Commerce (f/m)
ECENTA is a software and consulting company focused on the applications of the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver platform, offering consulting for both business processes and technical roles. Our main emphasis is SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C), and SAP Hybris Commerce. It also includes SAP Enterprise Resource Management (ERP), SAP Financial Services, SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (BI), SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM), SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI), and SAP enterprise Service-Oriented Architecture (enterprise SOA).
With offices in Walldorf (Germany), Berlin (Germany), Singapore, Cyberjaya (Malaysia), Melbourne (Australia), Riga (Latvia), Vancouver (Canada) and Dallas (USA), we work jointly with well-known large-scale enterprises all over the world.
We are currently expanding our team for SAP Hybris Commerce based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
What you will do at ECENTA
We are looking for applicants in order to strengthen our current and future project assignments. As an SAP Hybris Consultant, you will be supporting the implementation of all aspects of the SAP Hybris solution such as Commerce, Marketing, and Billing.
What ECENTA will do for you
You will learn a lot about business processes, the setup of big implementation projects and the technology of SAP products. Our working environment features a very creative, informal atmosphere where we have a constant and fertile relationship with various development departments of SAP throughout the world. You will also find time to expand your knowledge in order to obtain SAP Certificates. Naturally, your salary will be in line with market standards including components based on your personal performance.
What ECENTA expects from you
You have a minimum of 1-2 years of working in the IT Programming field. You are interested in solving technical issues and bringing up creative solutions. Ideally, you are proficient in Java/J2EE. You have distinctive analytical skills and the right intuition for handling both clients and end users. You show willingness to learn in order to be ahead of the "state of the art". You speak English fluently and should be able to operate worldwide.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Systems or other studies with similar emphasis
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of IT experience
- Strong knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- Java/J2EE Spring MVC Framework, Eclipse and ANT expertise with hands-on programming experience
- Any prior experience with SAP Hybris or non-hybris Commerce solutions (ATG, IBM WebSphere, Magento) would be desired
- Experience in writing web services - REST/SOAP
- Domain experience in E-Commerce platforms and processes would be highly desired
- Exposure to Agile project methodology would be useful
- Strong communication skills (presentation and written) and comfortable in customer-facing role
- Your role would involve traveling up to 20-50% of the time
We are looking forward to receiving your job application.