Founded in 1925, Shure Incorporated is a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, performance, and durability. They make microphones, wireless microphone systems, in-ear monitors, earphones and headphones, conferencing systems, and more. For critical listening, or high-stakes moments on stage, in the studio, and from the meeting room, you can always rely on Shure. Shure Incorporated is headquartered in Niles, Illinois, in the United States and has nearly 40 manufacturing facilities and regional sales offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
Create a solution that prevents the duplication of Product Management activities that are done across multiple commerce platforms. In tandem, improve the current B2B platform capabilities to meet the ever-changing customer, partner and distributor expectations. There was also a need to incorporate data flow across the system’s architecture and have the ability to connect with 3rd party applications within their existing landscape. Through Commerce the goal was to also increase upsell and cross-sell opportunities while maintaining a consistent checkout and user experience across country specific storefronts.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
ECENTA delivered a state-of-the-art B2B solution by leveraging SAP Commerce Cloud’s robust platform capabilities. ECENTA’s strategic working sessions were held to better understand Shure’s business requirements and future vision. These sessions equipped ECENTA in developing a to-be architecture that is scalable, future ready, and compliant with industry best practices. ECENTA utilized SAP Commerce catalog management system to create a centralized product information management system. Collaboration with both ECENTA and Shure’s UI/UX designers led to the creation of a responsive storefront with a single content catalog for a consistent user experience across regional sites.
Working in partnership with Shure’s IT Department, SAP Commerce Cloud was integrated with Shure’s existing technological landscape which resulted in seamless connectivity and data integrity across all systems. ECENTA’s organizational change management experts guided Shure’s team in the creation of communication templates, change management strategies, and implementation of a train the trainer approach to ensure adoption of the new solution throughout Shure.
- Saved Customer Support time through self service capabilities
- Large increase in B2B eCommerce platform users
- Increased adoption from internal users rates
- Increased revenue and order volume
- On schedule and on budget
- Received silver award for Best Website for Dealers in the 2022 SCN Stellar Service Awards
- Roll-out of Commerce Cloud Solution with 12 online shops in all global markets for Shure’s direct and indirect customer base
- Product information available 24/7
- Enhanced feedback incorporated
- Greater control of website content without the need for technical resources
- Created an online Commerce presence
- Customer Behavior insights
- Seamless customer experience