Insight Enterprises Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology SolutionsTM and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of Digital Innovation, Cloud + Data Center Transformation, Connected Workforce, and Supply Chain Optimization solutions and services, Insight helps clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, Insight’s 7,400+ employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run business smarter.
Insight’s business model and existing technology platform required ongoing efforts in on-boarding new resellers and vendors, costing months of time in IT hours to manage the process. Insight needed a strong commerce platform that would reduce reseller on-boarding time and costs, provide a superior self-service and commerce experience, operate globally with multiple integrations to back-end systems, and provide improved capabilities to implement new business strategies (such as subscriptions and bundles.)
HOW ECENTA HELPED
After evaluating multiple options, Insight chose to implement SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud and SAP Subscription Billing. SAP and ECENTA partnered in a co-innovation effort to build more functionality into subscription billing and customize SAP Commerce Cloud and Customer Data Cloud to deliver on the business requirements. The entire solution is integrated with SAP and non-SAP back-end systems and integrated with payment gateways, tax engines and other 3rd party solutions.
- Reduced maintenance costs compared to legacy systems
- Reduced support costs compared with legacy systems
- Improved self-service for resellers and customers that decreased required internal resources
- Integrated SAP Subscription Billing for robust functionality
- Integrated SAP Customer Data Cloud with SAP Commerce
- Cloud for identity management and access to the platform
- Delivered multiple storefronts and improved functionality
- Decreased the cost of licenses and other technical expenditures