The City of Wolfsburg is committed to providing fast and dependable services to its citizens. Without a telephone service that could support the volume of incoming calls, the city knew it was time for a change.
Not unlike other municipalities, the City of Wolfsburg struggled with handling the influx of calls and emails. Needing to provide faster and better service, the City considered software solutions that could manage their communication systems, provide automation of regular tasks, and also provide reporting functionality.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
With the end-goal of eliminating long wait times while also connecting citizens to the relevant city contact person, ECENTA worked to enhance the City’s SAP CRM by integrating additional service center applications.
- Accelerated responses to citizen emails and calls
- Improved business customer service efficiencies
- Automated ticket generation
- Boosted the City’s answer rate for hotline calls to 90%
- Delivered an integrated contact center database, and communications including ticketing systems
- Integrated SAP Contact Center software with the existing telephone system to create a centralized call center
- Deployed multiple contact channels, such as mail and live chat
- Integrated monitoring and reporting functionality to improve analytics and governance capabilities
- Extended the SAP CRM application for faster, more comprehensive information on citizen queries
"SAP Contact Center, expertly implemented by ECENTA, has really been great for our city. The management of contacts, high rate of availability, and good data management are helping us get closer to our citizens every day.”
Wolfgang Beuermann, IT Strategy and Planning, City of Wolfsburg