GEZE is a world-leading distributor of products, system solutions and services for doors and windows. From initial concept, to planning, to operational implementation, GEZE provides tailor-made products, solutions, service and maintenance. The company also delivers security technology and is a leader in utilizing building network automation. The company has 32 subsidiaries and employs more than 3,000 people.
The company’s subsidiary, GEZE Benelux, needed to optimize its customer experiences and services, especially in the execution of installation and service work. GEZE Benelux needed better planning capabilities, on-site support of the service technicians, and transparency for their management team, combined with optimized processes for the entire field service organization.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
GEZE Benelux decided to implement SAP Field Service management (SAP FSM) together with ECENTA. Despite the challenges of the worldwide pandemic, the project was successfully started at the end of April in the middle of the European lockdown. Using the ECENTA FSM Starter Package it took only nine weeks to go live with a standalone implementation of SAP FSM. Master data was imported from SAP ERP and is updated on a regular basis.
The ECENTA team facilitated the import of approximately 80,000 current customers files across various segments, in addition to historical and current ticket data. TPA also needed all current interaction channels be available in Phase 1 of the Service Cloud roll-out – including email, phone, web forms and social media (Twitter).
- Enabled the more efficient planning and execution of service activities for customers
- Improved the employee experience including conveniences of mobile applications
- Streamlined reporting, delivered all relevant information in one consolidated document requiring only one signature for approval
- Assets handled by custom field, allowing agents to accurately capture maintenance or service locations to deploy field resources
- Delivered enhancements to support GEZE-specific processes including:
- Contract data import from SAP ERP
- Flexibility with contact records for equipment; ability to change or add a contact during the scheduling process
- Managed compressed schedule with a total project duration of nine weeks