Global Technology Reseller
The customer is a fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud + data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, the customer’s 6,600+ employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run business smarter.
The company’s business model and existing technology platform required ongoing efforts in on-boarding new resellers and vendors, costing months of time in IT hours to manage the process. The company needed a strong commerce platform that would reduce reseller on-boarding time and costs, provide a superior self-service and commerce experience, operate globally with multiple integrations to back end systems and provide improved capabilities to implement new business strategies (such as subscriptions and bundles).
HOW ECENTA HELPED
After an evaluation of options, the Customer chose to implement SAP C/4HANA, specifically SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Subscription Billing and SAP Customer Data Cloud. SAP and ECENTA partnered in a co-innovation effort where SAP built more functionality into SAP Subscription Billing and ECENTA customized SAP Commerce Cloud and Customer Data Cloud to deliver the requirements. The entire C/4HANA solution is integrated with SAP and non-SAP backend systems and integrated with payment gateways, tax engines and other 3rd party solutions.
- Reduced maintenance costs compared to legacy systems
- Reduced support costs compared to legacy systems
- Improved self-service for resellers and customers that decreased required internal resources
- Integrated SAP Subscription Billing and SAP ECC for robust functionality
- Integrated SAP Customer Data Cloud with SAP Commerce Cloud for identity management and access to the platform
- Delivered multiple storefronts and improved functionality
- Decreased the cost of licenses and other technical expenditure