This non-profit organization is based in Canada and manages a multitude of programs within the recycling and hazardous waste industries.
The organization was operating a range of different programs across Canada and serving a variety of customers and service providers to meet compliance standards. A modern strategy and tool was needed to better meet its clients’ service expectations and scale its operation. With SAP ERP as a back-office tool, the organization needed a front-office solution to engage its customers and workforce—including enabling mobile capabilities with key metrics and analytical capabilities.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
ECENTA delivered a new design approach and implementation template that was reusable by each organizational unit, yet localized and flexible to meet each program’s unique needs. ECENTA also supported the organization with user adoption of the systems. The organization was able to successfully link the back office to the front office with a modern, world-class customer experience service application. The organization utilizes SAP Service Cloud for email and phone channels, while taking advantage of integrations into SAP ECC and SAPBW.
- A 360-degree view of its customers and service providers’ interaction history
- The centralization of support channels for complete visibility and increased efficiencies
- Automated compliance activities
- Real-time visibility to analytics and metrics to drive future improvements and measure performance
- Implemented SAP Service Cloud
- Integrated with SAP ECC using CPI
- Enabled utilization of Service Tickets, Installation Points, Visits, and Leads
- Migrated from a legacy CRM and custom access database