Current Customers and Projects, News, Events
The new year has started really well for us. A few customer projects have gone live and new interesting implementations have been launched. After last year SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer was the winner, the demand for SAP Hybris Marketing has also grown strongly in recent months. SAP CRM customers are increasingly interested in hybrid scenarios with SAP CRM and C4C, often to support mobile scenarios.
Moreover, it has become a question of the fact that ECENTA has hit the nerve of the B2B customers
with the B2B service portal, mainly in the manufacturing industry. Many companies are working on
new service-based business models that can be implemented excellently with this platform.
Contact us if you want to hear and see more about it.
Projects completed in the past weeks
Remington Arms, (USA)
- Enhancement of the existing productive service solution based on SAP Hybris Cloud for Service and SAP Contact Center
- New functionality to let the service agent view the list of service tickets of the customer with a real-time drill-down into the history of any ticket
- Implementation of a web site to let the customers register their products for warranty services
Charles Machine Works / Ditch Witch (USA)
- Manufacturer of construction equipment
- Implementation of SAP Hybris Marketing onPremise as their new marketing platform
- Integration with SAP ERP, SAP CRM, UCC (Unified Messaging), Telematik, tradeshow/lead system, Facebook, Twitter
- Provide the 360° customer view, one „Golden Record“ per customer
- Support for customer segmentation, target group definition , Predictive Scoring
- Management of campaigns and landing pages
- Management of marketing permissions
- Campaign success analytics provides insight on the effectiveness of their executed campaigns
- Next steps: ability to execute trigger-based campaigns (trigger campaigns based on engine hours of running equipment)
Factory automation solutions (Germany)
- Implementation of a pilot for SAP Hybris C4C Sales with Opportunity, Sales Funnel and Contact Management
- Hybrid Scenarios with integration into their productive SAP CRM
- Integration is done using SAP Cloud Platform, Integration Services (SAP HCI)
Intuitive Surgical (USA)
- Developed a pilot Field Service mobility application with SAP Fiori/SAP UI5 connected to SAP CRM. The field service engineer has access to view assigned service orders, enter time for travel and work (using start and stop buttons) and execute part swaps.
- The application is encapsulated in a Cordova container to give the users an “app” like experience.
- The application is capable to cache small amounts of data offline thereby allowing the users to work seamlessly with or without an internet connection.
- The pilot will be rolled out in March 2017
- Work will continue all through 2017 to make the solution more robust and increase functionality.
Medical Device Manufacturer (USA)
- Implementation of latest version of SAP Contact Center for voice, chat, and email, integrated with existing SAP CRM EhP3 environment
- Real-time metrics for handling time of all channels
- Reduced handling time via self identification, screen pop and new email process
- Went live in Q1/2017 in a short time frame with small, highly experienced team
- Global provider of audio solutions
- Successful roll-out of their WCEM solution to the Asia business unit
- Some changes needed to meet the local business requirements (e.g. display credit status in order history, discount code field creation in shopping cart and checkout screens, hide pricing based on user access rights, etc.)
- Live since Q4/2016
Cardinal Health (USA)
- Healthcare Industry
- Upgrade to SAP CRM EhP4
- Redesign of the existing SAP CRM System
- Objective: capture every customer interaction and every customer request regardless of the customer’s selected communication channel or party acting on behalf of the customer (e.g. sales rep, field service)
Provider of Consumer Appliances (USA)
- Optimization of an existing SAP CRM for customer service
- Implementation of over 45 improvements for the customer experience
- Substantial reduction in average handling time for the service agents
- Very short timeline with a small and focused team
- Go-live in Q1/2017
HMH Publishing Company (USA)
- Education/Publishing Industry
- Implementation of SAP CRM Service, SAP Hybris Billing (SAP BRIM) to suppport changes processes for provider contracts and SAP CRM Complaint Management
- Support for newly structured processing and contracts for suppliers and external service providers with SAP Hybris Billing
- SAP CRM Service is replacing the SAP ERP Service orders for sales and fulfillment of services
- SAP Hybris Billing new provider contract change processes (such as cancellation, partner change, product change/swaps) are being implemented to fulfill HMH`s customers’ cancellation requests of digital products primarily and provide a refund if applicable.
- SAP CRM Complaint Management is being implemented to enable the HMH Order Management group to use one system (SAP CRM with WebUI) to place orders and cancel/return orders by extending/leveraging on the RMA process in SAP ERP SD.
And some other customers who sadly don’t want to be mentioned...
News from the industry & from ECENTA
SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center at the CCW 2016At the Call Center World in Berlin, SAP presented the new SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center. This
solution takes account of the current trend that customer services are no longer used only after the
purchase of a product, but much earlier
It's not just good marketing, a good price, or a cool store that lets the prospective buyer buy, but also the opportunity to answer simple or complex questions immediately.
The new Hybris Service Engagement Center is the next generation omnichannel service and support solution with a strong focus on digital channels and self-service. It is a cloud-based solution based on Yaas (Hybris as a Service), that allows your company to offer a 24x7 service via chat, video chat, social channels, communities, SMS, and traditional telephone.
The customers who saw the solution in Berlin were enthusiastic. We are pleased to present you the
SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center.
SAP announces the SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud
During the SAP Hybris Digital Summit in March, SAP announced the availability of a new product: the SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud. The new solution goes beyond the quote-to-cash process with new capabilities for order configuration, pricing, quoting, order orchestration and subscription billing — all in the cloud. It includes omnichannel capabilities to meet the needs of the personalized, outcomebased digital business model many customers are striving to achieve as they digitally transform their business. Importantly, SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud allows enterprises to integrate billing strategically rather than tactically.
SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud works as a stand-alone solution connected to an enterprise’s existing IT systems, or it can be operated as an integral part of the SAP Hybris cloud portfolio. This gives enterprises an end-to-end commerce solution that enables customer engagement across channels and devices, and allows them to respond to changing customer needs, such as by providing initial offers and cross-sell, up-sell and down-sell options. Importantly, it allows customers to build new subscription- and usage-based offers grounded on deep customer insights.
The solution will be available initially in the United States followed by other countries during 2017, and
will include a series of editions designed for different enterprise needs.
We are currently involved in the world's first implementation for a productive deployment. If you are
interested, please don’t hesitate contact us.
SAPphire 2017 16.-18. May 2017, Orlando
As in previous years, we will have a booth on the SAPPHIRE again. Our topics are SAP's solutions in Customer Engagement & Commerce, i.e. the support for our customers’ omnichannel processes. In addition to current developments, we will of course present interesting reference projects.
We have got a small number of SAPphire Now tickets for our customers available at no charge. If you
are interested, please contact us.
Customer Engagement and Commerce 2017 14.-16. June 2017, AmsterdamUntil last year, this event was called CRM Insider or simply CRM. Now, under the new name, a wider
range of topics will be covered, which will certainly do good to the congress. The detailed agenda is not
yet finalized, but we will be present again with several speakers and a booth.
Again, we could receive discounted tickets for our customers. Please use this link for registration: Ticket registration
DSAG-Jahreskongress 26.-28. September 2017, Bremen
Of course, we will present again in Bremen at DSAG-Jahreskongress. The theme is not yet knows, but
the date is. And it is marked in our calendar.
SAP Hybris Global Summit 17.-19. October 2017, Barcelona
The well known Hybris Summit Munich will be a global event in this year. Topics and agenda are not
out yet – however, we will be definitely there.