ECENTA, a VASS Group Company has a great challenge ahead. We are speeding up our growth globally and the team needs your support!
To support ECENTA’s growth strategy and our international expansion, we are looking for a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist (F/M/X) that can help us to achieve our goals. If you have a strong hunter mentality on one side, and empathy on the other, paired with a holistic understanding of business and technology you will make us raise our bar even higher!
As a member of ECENTA and in direct contact with the Global Hiring Team of VASS your role will be to actively support our growth and establish yourself as an entrusted business partner with hiring managers to meet our ambitious goals (20+ new open roles in 2022). This is just the start of the journey and we expect a rapid growth in the coming years!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify key requirements and needs for each role in collaboration with hiring managers to find the best tech candidates with a strong focus on direct sourcing but also exploring multiple other channels (social networks, job boards, referrals, events…)
- Create and own end-to-end recruiting processes for various positions from the planning phase, to the conduction of phone and personal interviews until the contract signature.
- Drive out-of-the-box recruiting strategies to win talents, but also nurture long-term candidate relationships.
- Managing the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and communication processes run smoothly.
- Directly support and challenge our senior leadership team (including C-level) on all hiring matters from holding interviews to making informed and holistic hiring decisions regarding ECENTA’s growth plan.
- Ensure a constant candidate pipeline and build a global pool of qualified candidates through our ATS.
- Participate in global monthly meetings to share and align strategies with the rest of the talent acquisition team of VASS Group.
- Utilize feedback from different channels and stakeholders to come up with clear actionable to implement into the overall hiring strategy
We are looking for a passionate talent recruiter with 3+ years of experience in recruiting tech talent in-house or in a recruitment agency and driven to explore and implement new ways of finding tech professionals.
Good knowledge of tech and IT roles, ideally acquired in fast-paced environments, is needed. We expect that you can structure, prioritize, and manage multiple challenges and global requisitions simultaneously and autonomously while keeping your colleagues and stakeholders in the loop.
We look for an empathic person with strong communication and negotiation skills that can build trust and excite people about ECENTA’s values and DNA. If you also have a hands-on attitude and love to face new challenges, you will have a great future ahead at ECENTA.
Fluent English is a must, fluent German a strong plus. If you also speak Spanish it will be perfect!
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. As a Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist (F/M/X) at ECENTA, you will be part of a team of talented people. As you are growing professionally and personally, you will be able to take on more responsibility and thrive on a flexible yet ambitious career path.
As part of our ECENTA family, you will profit from the security and employment benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company that is part of the larger organization VASS. One of the advantages is our Smart Working Model, allowing you to mix remote work with in-office presence dependent on the requirements of your work and not based on some predefined weekly schedule.
If this sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate and apply and let’s get to know each other!