Welcome to ECENTA.
We at ECENTA are not only searching for employees – we search for team members for our ECENTA family. We are seeking team players with a distinct sense of responsibility as well as a sense of community. We know that in strong company, we can achieve a great deal. With us you will find more than a job – we offer you a professional home with real perspectives.
We keep on growing and search for new team members to find their place with us. Join us as a SAP Commerce Business Analyst and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity and ambition into the team.
What we do.
Working as a team, we analyze and develop solutions for our customers using SAP Customer Experience products to implement their business processes. SAP Commerce is key area of expertise at ECENTA. We have deep experience in B2B and B2B2C businesses and care deeply about the success of our customers. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. From specification and conceptualization, during implementation, up until the testing and go-live: we support our customers throughout the whole project cycle. We do not dread challenges. What is more: We think outside the box to find the right solutions when others only see problems.
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. And it is not just an empty statement. As an SAP Commerce Business Analyst at ECENTA, you will have the opportunity to travel the world and meet our customers, engage with some of the largest companies in the world and work in many different industry segments. At the same time, you will profit from the security and employee benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company.
You are graduate with a management degree in Information Systems, Marketing or related field. You would like to kick start your career in the exciting field of digital commerce. Demonstrate your proficiency to us and join ECENTA as a SAP Commerce Business Analyst!
- Bachelors or master’s in management of Information Systems, Marketing, Commerce or related degree.
- Nice to have 1-2 years of work experience in digital commerce as a business analyst or working on the business side of the world managing day to day operations in e-commerce.
- Nice to have 1-2 years of experience in SAP Commerce or another commerce technology like Salesforce, Magento, etc.
- You have completed project work at your school or at work that allowed you to develop business analysis skills and use of tools such as Visio, and Draw.io to express a customers business flow.
- You have strong analytical and process-oriented thinking skills.
- You have a hunger to learn new technologies and what it means to become a business analyst.
- You are capable to running workshops (virtual and in person), and helping our customers derive the right set of user stories to meet their business requirements.
- You have great attention to detail. It shows in your documentation as well as your testing of the solution.
- You can work well in multi-cultural and virtual team set ups.
- You are business fluent and have strong communication skills.
- You are willing to take an active role. Self-initiative is what drives you to obtain information and learn new things. This makes you a co-creator of the ECENTA family.
- You like staying on top of things and you have a natural organizational talent. You are not afraid of creating project plans, but rather look forward to it.
- You embody team spirit and would like to be active around the globe.
- Stagnation is a foreign concept to you. We will encourage and foster your ambition by providing you opportunities for further qualification and professional growth.
Interested? Then apply now and become a member of the ECENTA family!