Welcome to ECENTA.
We at ECENTA are not only searching for employees – we search for team members for our ECENTA family. We are seeking team players with a distinct sense of responsibility as well as a sense of community. We know that in a strong company, we can achieve a great deal. With us you will find more than a job – we offer you a professional home with real perspectives.
We keep on growing and searching for new team members to find their place with us. Join us as an Associate SAP Consultant – JAVA/JS Developer and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity, and ambition into the team.
What we do.
As a team, ECENTA analyzes and develops solutions to provide our customers with high-quality IT systems that can be optimally integrated into their business processes and thus improve their operations. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. From specification and conceptualization, during implementation, up until the testing and go-live: we support our customers throughout the whole IT project cycle and deliver great IT solutions. We do not dread challenges. What is more: We think outside the box to find fitting solutions where others see problems only.
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. And it is not just an empty statement. As a technical consultant at ECENTA, you will be able to experience technical growth and develop yourself further e.g., by extensive training before you participate in your first project. At the same time, you will profit from the security and employee benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company that is part of the larger organization VASS.
During your studies, you already liked developing your websites or applications and you are ready to prove your analytical talent in your professional life.
- As a member of the ECENTA team, you will be responsible for implementing and improving IT solutions for our customers.
- Have you been introduced to business software already? Great! If not, then do not worry. We will train you.
- Your knowledge of J2EE and Spring framework will be of advantage when taking your first steps as an associate consultant in ECENTA.
- You are looking forward to working in an international environment – ECENTA will introduce you to colleagues around the globe.
- You would like to get in contact with customers and you do value the regular interaction and support of a team.
- You are not a lone fighter as you are aware that working in a team is fun and contributes to your success.
The personal contact with customers and the technical growth gets you excited? Then apply now and become a member of the ECENTA family!