Senior SAP Consultant - Solution Architect (f/m)
Welcome to ECENTA.
We at ECENTA are not only searching for employees – we search for team members for our ECENTA family. We are seeking team players with a distinct sense of responsibility as well as a sense of community. We know that in strong company, we can achieve a great deal. With us you will find more than a job – we offer you a professional home with real perspectives.
We keep on growing and search for new team members to find their place with us. Join us as a Senior SAP Consultant – Solution Architect (f/m) and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity and ambition into the team.
What we do.
Working as a team, we analyze and develop solutions for our customers using SAP products to implement their corporate processes. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. From specification and conceptualization, during implementation, up until the testing and go-live: we support our customers throughout the whole IT project cycle.
We do not dread challenges. What is more: We think outside the box to find the fitting solutions where others see problems only.
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. And it is not just an empty statement. As an SAP consultant at ECENTA, you will have to be ready to travel because our customers are operating worldwide. At the same time, you will profit from the security and employee benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company.
During the past years, you have successfully worked as an SAP consultant in the area of SAP Customer Experience. Now you would like to foster the expertise within this specialized field in order to master new professional challenges. Demonstrate your proficiency to us and join ECENTA as a Senior SAP Consultant – Solution Architect (f/m)!
- Logical thinking is one of your strengths. Another is your talent to analyze and understand complex corporate processes.
- You have been involved in the management and steering of projects. You understand that a self-evident part of your job is to facilitate the flow of customer requirements to the implementation team.
- With ECENTA, you will embrace a position of high responsibility for the team and your projects’ success.
- You know that CX, ABAP and so on don’t belong to some kind of rap song.
- You make use of your experience as an SAP consultant to take realistic decisions in critical situations.
- Your good English skills help boosting your confidence during negotiations and customer presentations.
- You are eager to take on an active role. Self-initiative is your driving force to seek information and keep on learning. You will give the ECENTA family a creative impulse.
- You are not a lone fighter as you are aware that working in a team is fun and contributes to your success.
Would you like to get in contact with our global customers and embark on the journeys with us? Then apply now and become a member of the ECENTA family!