ARYZTA is a global leader in food production and delivery, with a niche in specialty baking. The company provides freshly prepared food for value, variety, taste, and convenience at the point of sale. ARYZTA’S diverse customer base operates within convenience retail, restaurants, catering, hotels, and leisure industries. Based in Switzerland with annual revenues of approximately $6B, ARYZTA conducts business in the Americas, Europe, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
The company sought to implement a single platform for online web shops and integrate them into existing SAP and non-SAP ERP backends. An online e-commerce solution and strategy was needed for all markets that included an ability for customers to self-service, as well as functionality required to support group sales.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
ECENTA enabled ARYZTA to continue leveraging their SAP investment, and supported their integration of SAP Commerce Cloud in UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France. The solution allowed ARYZTA to scale their business with automated order processes and reduce the call center workload – allowing customers increased control of their own orders. ECENTA also created iOS and Android native applications to further simplify the ordering process.
- Improved customer service workflows
- Improved reporting with greater visibility
- Reduced agent attrition and call center workload
- Supported consistent sales processes for core markets
- Delivered a plug-and-play solution running on the same backend as existing software
- Developed native applications for self-service
- Implemented a single sales solution for use across the group