Allergan Pharmaceuticals is a $ 3 billion multi-specialty healthcare leader delivering products and services for eye care, neurosciences, dermatology, medical aesthetics, obesity intervention and urologics industries. The company was established in California in 1950 and operates in more than 100 countries with about 9,000 employees worldwide.
The company needed a comprehensive, unified, flexible and scalable commerce platform and digital storefront. As a worldwide company with multiple markets and business units, the commerce solution needed to deliver on customer expectations and fulfill backend requirements. Product content management, personalization, and order management were prioritized as key features.
HOW ECENTA HELPED
ECENTA implemented SAP Commerce Cloud to help support both complex business needs and the best practices in digital storefronts - Allergan's market-to-go models.
- Boosted digital sales with best-in-class, robust e-commerce features
- Improved user interface and customer experience through better navigation, offers, content, and account visibility
- Unified and streamlined accounting processes
- Delivered highly customized business processes for accounts receivable in ECC FI-AR
- Executed dynamic layouts for different function sets
- Enhanced PSP (commission Stock Program) and processing and recovery functions on session