ARYZTA Food Europe
Aligning Sales Processes for Better Customer Engagement with SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales
ARYZTA’s business is speciality food with a primary focus on speciality baking, a niche segment of the overall bakery market. Speciality bakery consists of freshly prepared food, giving the best value, variety, taste, and convenience to consumers at the point of sale. ARYZTA Food Europe has a diversified customer base including convenience retail, gas stations, multiple retail, restaurants, catering, hotels, leisure, and QSR. The company operates 22 bakeries across 18 countries within Europe.
With multiple management teams working with different systems, ARYZTA’s European sales processes became inconsistent. That’s why the company chose the SAP® Hybris® Cloud for Sales solution for its core European markets. Now, clearly defined processes help increase sales effectiveness and cross selling. Insight into the opportunity pipeline allows ARYZTA to focus on driving additional visits and gives the company a centralized view of performance and the ability to leverage information from other opportunities. These new capabilities are key ingredients in the company’s continued success.
- Implement a single sales solution for use across the group
- Define a consistent sales process for core markets
- Minimize administration and optimize collaboration between field sales and telesales
Why SAP Hybris solutions
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales offered a plug-and-play solution running on the same backend as existing SAP software
- Responsive, mobile-friendly user interface, ideal for sales reps working on tablets
- Implemented SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales in selected European countries with technical support from SAP partner ECENTA
- Aligned selling and visit processes throughout European business units
- A single solution for group sales analysis and reporting
- Centralized view of sales pipeline, prospects, opportunities, and performance
- Greater consistency in planning and scheduling of sales visits
- Significantly reduced call center workload by allowing sales representatives to directly place orders on the customer’s behalf