Associate SAP Consultant (f/m)
Welcome to ECENTA.
We at ECENTA are not only searching for employees – we search for team members for our ECENTA family. We are seeking team players with a distinct sense of responsibility as well as a sense of community. We know that in strong company, we can achieve a great deal. With us you will find more than a job – we offer you a professional home with real perspectives.
We keep on growing and search for new team members to find their place with us. Join us as an Associate SAP Consultant (f/m) and bring fresh ideas, a lot of curiosity and ambition into the team.
What we do.
Working as a team, we analyze and develop solutions for our customers using SAP products to implement their corporate processes. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. From specification and conceptualization, during implementation, up until the testing and go-live: we support our customers throughout the whole IT project cycle.
We do not dread challenges. What is more: We think outside the box to find the fitting solutions where others see problems only.
What we offer.
A place to work which does not relate to any conventional office job – and a lot of variety. And it is not just an empty statement. As an SAP consultant at ECENTA, you will have to be ready to travel because our customers are operating worldwide. At the same time, you will profit from the security and employee benefits coming with a position in a medium-sized company.
You like staying on top of things and you have a natural organizational talent. You are not afraid of creating project plans, but rather look forward to it. And then you cannot imagine your everyday life without a computer, smartphone, and so on? Awesome!
- As part of the ECENTA team, you will advise well-known customers so as to introduce SAP solutions answering their requirements
- You have been introduced to the world of SAP as an intern or a working student. Though even without SAP knowledge: No problem, we will train you!
- You are not only interested in gadgets, but you would also like to get your hands on the system? No worry, coding does not have to be a part of this.
- Your occupation in an international environment will lead to a working life rich in variety. This requires you to enjoy communicating and traveling.
- Stagnation is a foreign concept to you. We will encourage and foster your ambition by providing you opportunities for further qualification and professional growth.
- You are ready to take on an active role. Self-initiative is your driving force to seek information and keep on learning. You will give the ECENTA family a creative impulse.
If you embody team spirit and would like to be active around the globe, we should get in contact. Apply now and become a member of the ECENTA family!